Precision Outrigger Poles, 20ft 37mm OD, Pair
In 2002, Precision Rods designed Australia’s first carbon rigger pole. Since then they have become nationally the most respected outrigger poles. The new model released in 2017 has forged a new path in what’s possible in outrigger design,
Using higher grade carbon and incorporating twill carbon fibre on the exterior of each model has increased the strength by 65% and the stiffness by 55%.
Precision Rods engaged an engineering company to conduct deflection and 3-point load testing on each model. The poles were loaded incrementally in the middle of each outrigger until the pre-programmed load over 60kg was reached, no failures to record.
The bottom sections of each pole were tested on their own to a programmed load of over 300kg with no failures to record. The new model has far exceeded our expectations and are by far the most advanced outrigger poles on the market.
The name Precision Rods is synonymous with quality and cutting-edge designs. It’s this attention to detail that makes Precision Rods a market leader.
2-piece design is facilitated by a stainless-steel spring button which locates in its own hole locking the tip and butt sections together.
Precision riggers addressed all the inherent issues that plague all other brands on the market.
- light-weight, extremely stiff and strong.
- 2-piece design is facilitated by a stainless-steel spring button which locates in its own hole locking the tip and butt sections together.
- Each set of poles come standard with 4 high-load stainless rollers, 6 x stainless eye nuts and bolts.
- Stiff design imparts far better action on lures and baits, greatly increasing hook up ratios.
- Colour – twill carbon fibre pattern with clear finish