Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket (not suitable for 72" shaft 112lb motors)
The Minn kota Quick Release bracket allows easy remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the RTA-54 model.
· Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
· Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
· Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
· Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
· Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
· Compatible with Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide ST, Riptide PowerDrive, and Riptide SP
· NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the RTA-54 model.