Rule 2000 12v Manual Bilge pump
These heavy duty pumps are engineered to commercial standards and are the world's largest selling high capacity submersible DC electric bilge pumps - the choice of Yachtsmen and commercial ﬁshermen worlwide.
They feature double insulated, dual water / air cooled motors manufactured by Rule speciﬁcally for marine pump use. They are ignition protected (won't create a spark) and they won't burn out if run dry for short periods.
Moisture tight wiring, anti-airlock feature, stainless steel shaft and Rule's exclusive Teﬂon seals combine to give total reliability and high performance. These pumps include a snap-on strainer base for easy cleaning and ﬁtting, stainless mounting screws and a clip to secure a ﬂoat switch to the pump. Requires a Rule ﬂoat switch to operate automatically. 3 year limited warranty.
- 2000 US gallons per hour - 126 litres per minute
- Compact size - 152mm H x 108mm W
- Heavy duty water / air cooled motor
- Fully submersible
- Teﬂ on seals and stainless shaft
- Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Can run dry for short periods
- Hose outlet suits 28mm (1 1/8") hose
SP143 Replacement strainer base