Rule 1100GPH Automatic Bilge pump
NEXT Generation Model Rule 1100GPH Bilge Pumps - Automatic
How the Automatic Sensing pumps work - The “S” series Automatic sensing RULE bilge pumps work on the principle of impeller resistance. They DON'T need a float switch - they are fully Automatic sensing pumps. The pump turns on every 2 1/2 minutes for about 1 second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense
resistance at the impeller and continue to run until water is removed. After that it will resume checking for water every 2 1/2 minutes. Water level is kept between 1/8” 3mm low and 3/8’ 10mm high.
Next generation compact submersible 1100 GPH Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump - no fl oat switch required. Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
These pumps are extemely effi cient, draw low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fi t into the smallest available space.
Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output fl ow of the pump.
Consumes only 0.25 amps per day. 12v or 24v DC only - Cannot be run through 240v transformers.
Available in 12 & 24 volt models. 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 1100 US gallons per hour - 69 litres per minute
- Higher fl ow - optimised impeller to provide greater fl ow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not incl. discharge
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.8 amp @24v. Consumes only 0.25 amps per day.
- Threaded hose outlets supplied for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose