ECLIPSE 180 WALL
Get even more out of your Eclipse 180° Awning by kitting it out with the Eclipse 180 wall set. The added wall takes your total coverage from 8.2m2 to a massive 16.5m2, depending on your vehicles height.
The added wall can be used for protection against the elements or even as an awning extension for extra cover. The zippered walls separate the three panels, giving you plenty of options for your wall set up. Use all three panels as extended awning, peg one panel down to block the wind or peg all the walls down and use the wide zippered door on the centre panel for easy access. The wall is made from quality 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in rainy conditions.
Ensure awning is anchored with supplied guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
- When walls are anchored it provides approx. 16.5m2 of coverage depending on your vehicle height
- Acts as a wind/weather break or as an awning extension
- Includes 3 panels per set
- Zippered wall panels allows versatile configurations
- 1300mm wide zippered door on centre panel
- Includes guy ropes and pegs
|External Dimensions:||Main Wall:||9900L mm (base) x 2230H mm|
|Suits Awning Model:||Eclipse 180° Awning|
|Material:||260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Waterhead Rating:||PU 1500mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions:||500L x 360W x 170H mm|