Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7″, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options..
* Plesae note not all features are available with all models.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what’s down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty